How do you get paid with It Works?
The It Works compensation plan has 6+ levels of pay you earning, depending on your status in the company. You’ll make 15% on all distributors and loyal customers you directly enroll.
Commission checks which are a result of your organization’s growth are also paid out on the 15th of every month.
Here’s a summary of the commission payouts:
• Distributor= 15% -personally enrolled or 10% (on first level), 10% (on second level)• Executive= Same as above plus 5% (on third level)
• Ruby= Same as above plus 5% (on fourth level)
• Emerald= Same as above plus 5% (on fifth level) and 2% on sixth level and beyond
• Diamond & Above= Same as above plus LOTS of leadership bonuses (aka – “license to make money”)
Bonuses available to all distributors:
1. Fast start bonus: Every time you sign up a new distributor and help them get 2 loyal customers within their first 30 days, you get $100 cash! This is paid out on a weekly basis on Fridays (you don’t have to wait until your monthly check to get it).
2. “Car” Bonus: No, you don’t get a “car” but you sure could finance one with $600 a month once you get 60 loyal customers and produce $3000 in personal sales. The company will allow you as long as you have what it takes to make this happen!
3. Wrap Rewards: Every time you gather 2 loyal customers, you have the opportunity to purchase a box of wraps (4 in a box) for just $25. (Retail price: $99.00) You can easily see the quick potential to earn some additional income here